11 Oct

Befriend platform – Nine West
sunglasses – Marks & Spencer
bangle – Mango (gifted)
Lemon nail polish – Marks & Spencer
horsehair clutch – Autograph @ Marks & Spencer
Jeopardy nail polish – George @ Asda

It was the husband who said on our first day here, when we were having a little explore and found this marina, ‘This would be a good spot for an outfit shoot with that stripe top’.  And who am I to argue with the style guru?

I found this top in the H&M sale for ridiculously cheaps and snapped it up because after seeing Chiara Ferragni wearing the dress version, I wanted it too. Sucker!  I love the cut of the top because, although it’s cropped a little which could be horrible, it’s also swing which gives the illusion of your waist being tiny – result.

I’m posting from the most gorgeous coffee shop with the most deliciously expensive coffee and free wifi.  I’ve already decided I’m coming here every morning.  It’s funny how quickly you slip into holiday mode and almost forget all about home.  Except for Mr K – I never forget about him.

P.S.  These platforms will forever be known now in my family as ‘The Basket Shoes’ – christened by my dad.  But he wears socks and sandals… and not in the cool way.  Love you dad!

Posted in fashion | 8 Comments, go on leave another

8 Comments

1. Carrie Ferguson Posted 11 Oct at 1:07 pm

well jeal of the location!! looks amazing!!……..also i would love to see a photo of father and daughter socks and sandals!! xx

2. Karhu Gilmour Posted 11 Oct at 7:23 pm

Ola Mummy & Daddy; so glad to see you are having a good time and also finding the time to miss me! Just returned from a lovely day at Costa Del Troon. Awesome!! Walked Pappy G and Nannie I off their tiny feet, so looking forward to a quiet night in.
    Keep in touch. Lots of hugs – Mr K xx

• Wendy Posted 12 Oct at 10:03 am

Mr K, you’re typing skills have really come on – who’s been teaching you. Smart doggy! Glad you’re having a good time.x

3. Gayle Posted 11 Oct at 9:57 pm

Lovely photos – missing Mr K though! Sounds like he’s having a good time in Troon though! x

4. Lou Posted 11 Oct at 11:19 pm

Great photos Hun and I love the location, it looks amazing. I hope you are having a great time.

@thekeypieces

xx

5. Laura Posted 12 Oct at 6:19 am

Your waist IS tiny. I am jealous! (Of the waist and the superb blue sky).Bit worried about those shoes so close to the edge of the wharf. Look fab though!

6. Karhu Gilmour Posted 12 Oct at 8:48 am

PS: Re those “Basket case” sandals? ‘Paws’ for thought – Pappy J has got it in one!!!
    Love and hugs – Mr Kxx