26 Jan

Maison et Objet

DSC_3124

Paris was a complete whirlwind!  It seems unbelievable that I was there for 5 nights because it flew by so fast.  So what was I up to?

We were showing the new collections for Bluebellgray at Maison et Objet, no doubt the biggest home-fashion showcase in the world.  8 huge halls filled to the brim with interior delights!  Highlights included Bluebellgray of course (not just because of the champagne regularly popping at 5pm, although it did help us get through those last couple of hours), once again enjoying the deliciousness of Ladurée and Missoni’s stand which was entirely encased in a curtain of rainbow threads.  Sensory overload!

You’ll catch a glimpse of my Tuesday look below but judging by the looks I got on the Metro I’m not sure Paris was ready for my gold jeans…  I may have had my sequin jacket on top too (probably didn’t help me to blend into the sea of chic noir clad Parisian women).

m&oDSC_3241DSC_3245lightsDSC_3244DSC_3250bbgDSC_3133DSC_3235ralphDSC_3251

Posted in places | 7 Comments, go on leave another

7 Comments

1. Pam Posted 26 Jan at 1:37 pm

Oh my goodness looks gorgeous! Did you come home with a tonne of stuff??? How much for the wooden horse?

• Wendy Posted 26 Jan at 7:29 pm

Brought some stuff home but nothing major – not much time for shopping! I didn’t enquire as to the cost of the horse even… couldn’t fit it in my luggage!

• Gayle Posted 26 Jan at 8:14 pm

I’d settle just for the Ralph Lauren saddle pad ON the horse!!! Lovely! x

2. Jennifer Posted 26 Jan at 4:35 pm

Perhaps they thought you were famous & wondering who the chic gold-be-jeaned woman was.

3. Josie Posted 26 Jan at 6:03 pm

Beautiful pictures! So badly want to go to Paris. x

4. Gayle Posted 26 Jan at 8:19 pm

It all looks stunning! Can’t wait to hear more about it! Gayle x

5. Sophia Posted 28 Jan at 9:56 pm

Do you read swedish fashion blog http://www.mogis.se?

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

IN SHORT

Personal style and life's adventures with Mr K (he's the furry one). By Wendy H Gilmour. Email me at thankfifi@gmail.com or, for collaborative and advertorial enquiries, leave a message here.

AS SEEN IN…