19 Jul

TK Maxx Treasure Seekers

DSC_4227-2

I’m so excited to finally be able to share this project with you!  A couple weeks back I partnered up with TK Maxx to hunt down Glasgow’s stylish treasure seekers and now I can share the results with you!

Thanks so much to everyone who braved the rain and my interviewing.  You can check out TK Maxx’s favourites and see my Glasgow’s Secrets here and now… the video…

tk-maxx

P.S.  Me talking on camera?  Cringe… ha ha!
P.P.S.  Tara, Glasgow’s ‘coolest fashion cat’ is carrying the same Bluebellgray bag I have!
P.P.S.  Sorry Tommy, my personal style fav, for literally chasing you down the street and dragging you back to the camera – it must’ve been white blazer love…

Posted in finds | 17 Comments, go on leave another

17 Comments

1. Kirsty {a safe mooring} Posted 19 Jul at 1:25 pm

This sounds daft but for some reason I had never pictured you with a weegie accent! Don’t ask me why, since you clearly live in Glasgow. I think everyone on the internet just speaks with a generic internet accent in my head (which funnily enough sounds a lot like my accent) until I actually meet them.
    So many stylish folk. I’m about to start commuting to Glasgow from Edinburgh for work and already having palpitations about the impact on my wardrobe. Last time I lived in Glasgow it was the early noughties and the style was BAD. I’m going to have to up my game this time around…

• wendy Posted 19 Jul at 2:25 pm

It’s so funny when you hear people speak for the first time right?!
      Hope the new job goes well!x

2. cloudlinechicflows Posted 19 Jul at 2:08 pm

Loved the video and the fact I heard your voice!!! Looking lovely beautiful and sweet as ever. In the trend setters though you forgot to shoot the most important of them all: Mr K! 🙂

• wendy Posted 19 Jul at 2:25 pm

He is indeed very cool but he always wears that one same coat… sigh…

3. STYLE-SQUARED Posted 19 Jul at 8:40 pm
    • Wendy Posted 19 Jul at 9:59 pm

thanks!

4. sheree morrison Posted 19 Jul at 8:44 pm

okay, trying to comment again and see if this works!
    I love the video and loved all the styles you picked especially the pink and yellow jackets…how much fun that must have been

• Wendy Posted 19 Jul at 10:00 pm

It really was fun! So glad you enjoyed the video.x
      p.s. thanks for persevering with your comments – not sure what was up but I’ve ditched Disqus for the time being due to issues readers are having leaving comments.

5. sheree Posted 19 Jul at 11:03 pm

COOL….GLAD ITS OK NOW!
    SHEREE x

6. FASHION TALES Posted 20 Jul at 12:23 am

Such a great video dear to hear you for the first time. I love everyone’s individual style shown. -xo

• Wendy Posted 20 Jul at 8:33 am

thanks fashion tales – it’s a little for me like hearing my voice on an answer message – makes me squirm!

7. Jenna Posted 20 Jul at 1:59 am
    • Wendy Posted 20 Jul at 8:33 am

thanks jenna!

8. Tracy-Jane Posted 21 Jul at 3:45 pm

Hi, love,love,loved the video! I don’t live in Scotland anymore but I’m originally from Glasgow. How I miss the amazing shopping opportunities there. All the people in the video look AMAZING. Thank you for showing the stylish people of Glasgow to the world. X

• Wendy Posted 22 Jul at 1:04 am

Thanks so much for your comment and so glad you liked the video! I have to admit, the shopping really is very good here 😉

9. PolkaDot Lighthouse Posted 10 Oct at 12:51 pm

Just found your blog today through HelloCotton and very pleased I did. It’s nice to find other Scottish bloggers and see Glasgow portrayed in such a nice (sun!)light. You have a lovely style and it’s been nice looking through all your posts. Funny seeing this video too because I know Tommy, that was a surprise!

• Thankfifi Posted 10 Oct at 2:49 pm

Oh that’s so funny! He was my absolute fav of the day (the guy with the glasses right?!). Hope to meet you one day at a Glasgow event.x