11 Dec

Walkies

Thankfifi- Walkies-10

Been getting into winter city walks post work and the leather leggings have been enjoying some amount of airtime.  I knew they were not bound for the back of the closet (or worse, under the bed – no coming back from there) but I hadn’t predicted that I’d want to live in them.  So the conundrum is this: if the leather leggings are dry clean only, but are in fact only half leather, then how does one wash the jersey half to prevent bagging?  DoG forbid I’d have to stop wearing them quite so much…

Also, this scarf is so ridiculously soft that the husband caught me in a tender caress with it.  Full on, stroking my face with it, fabric softener TV ad style.  That was awkward.

hat – Wonky Woolies (last seen here)
juliana scarf – Reiss (last seen here), knit – H&M (similar here & last seen here)
leather legging – Hallhuber via House of Fraser (first seen here)
sneaker – Nike

coat – c/o Infindigo

Thankfifi- Walkies-2

Thankfifi- Walkies-11

Thankfifi- Walkies-12

Thankfifi- Walkies-7

Posted in fashion | 7 Comments, go on leave another

7 Comments

1. Ben Posted 11 Dec at 10:44 am

Always jealous when I see people who can carry of the bright footwear look. Very much liking this.

2. Mica Posted 11 Dec at 11:02 am

Love the bobble hat! 🙂

Looks so cold there, very cosy outfit with the knit and scarf 🙂

Away From The Blue

3. Anastasia (@Natbeesf Posted 11 Dec at 11:45 am

I love the colours of this beanie!! Adds a little something to the whole outfit 🙂 xx

4. kelsey Posted 11 Dec at 2:51 pm

such a cozy top! so jealous
    ladies in navy

5. Amy Simmons Posted 11 Dec at 3:56 pm

Love this outfit it looks so cosy! 🙂

6. Liana Posted 11 Dec at 10:38 pm

OK, I just HAVE to touch that scarf haha!! ^^ Amazing outfit and post as always dear! LOVE the sweater, leggings and trainers of course! Pictures brilliant as always! Bravo! ♥

Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

7. Yellow Rose Posted 12 Dec at 1:16 am

Love this outfit! (Make sure the ball Mr. K. plays with isn’t too small. Years ago, Oprah’s dog was not so lucky.) (Sorry, I’m always warning people about ‘this and that’.) Anyway, nothing more cozy than an ultra-soft Winter scarf!