– a selection of prints; some subdued, one that screams holiday
– jersey basics (maybe a clue in there about my big decision)
– shorts including new fav from Theory at TK Maxx
– a surprisingly restricted colour palette – except for…
– colourful swimwear
– the arm party (I’m going holiday minimal)
– closed toes
– not many fitted pieces making the cut but almost all the belts I own
– sorry Mr K but the coat is not desert friendly
Holiday –2 days…
If I’m IN the case you can’t leave me…
Where are you off to? Loving the prints and awww Mr K looks so cute!! xxx
egypt, good timing right?!
oooooooooooooooooh! super jelly! i hope you have a fantastic time!!!
Aww Mr K is so cute! Love everything you have packed – have a fun trip, looking forward to seeing some holiday photos! 🙂
I’ll be blogging from the sun so you can keep up to date just as normal whilst I’m away 🙂
Mr K has to go with you!! Look at his sad face! <3
he would NOT be happy in that kind of heat believe me – not sure he;d enjoy the flight much either come to think of it. Don’t worry, he’s holidaying at hotel mum and dad who will no doubt spoil him rotten 😉
Awww! Poor Mr K!!! I’ll look after him for you! The cats would LOVE that! x
they most certainly would not! Mr K loves them though – I fear it’s destined to forever be a one way thing…
What a beautiful blog! Would you like to follow each other?
Out Of The Box
thank you elsa – glad you like it
Have fun on your vacay! Ps thanks for your help on the Zara sizing 🙂 Can’t wait to see pics from Egypt!
hope you figured it out and got some great pieces! I’ll show you some pics very soon.x