1. Because they’re sexy, even with your biggest, chunkiest, man jumper.
2. Because that’s almost two whole legs’ length of extra warmth.
3. Because they make your legs look longer.
4. Because they’re not just for the boys eyes, your girlfriends want them too.
5. Because they’re the perfect solution for avoiding tights all year round and tights are the devil.
6. Because you can avoid shaving (who really has the time?) and still go ‘bare legged’.
7. Because Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman before she got her Beverly Hills makeunder.
8. Because they make you strut, we all know we do it…
So these grey, suede guys are the new loves in my winter style life – by new boutique label Ted & Muffy, they’re quite possibly the best over the knee boots about and here’s why. Fairytale fit my friends. That means you measure your calves and whether you’re an Olympic cyclist or a pigeon, when those boots arrive, they’re gonna fit you like a glove. Amen.
coat – Topshop :: scarf – Zara
knit – Old Harry :: jean – Gant Rugger (ON SALE)
acantha boots – Ted & Muffy (ON SALE)
Rebecca Minkoff bag – Zalando
halo hoop ring – Astley Clarke
leash – Ancol :: coat – Infindigo
Totally agree with all your reasons.
Meg | Meghan Silva’s Blog
@MeghanSSilva on Instagram
Haha couldn’t agree more with you!
These boots look amazing on you!
Thanks so much – totally love them!x
I’m sod on them measuring your calf! I have monster cakes and are always my downfall with boots!
livinginaboxx | bloglovin