The simple things that make me smile about summer…
– After work walks turning into coffee stops followed by g&t’s on the front steps
– Shorts (every day, shorts)
– Cocktails and icecream making a completely rounded meal
– All the footwear usually reserved for weddings and holidays gets an outing
– Flip flops make sense for once (and are usually needed after the last point)
– Putting out the entire block’s tv signal by plugging in Mr K’s fan (sorry guys, I didn’t know)
– Smiling; everyone, everywhere smiling
– Legitimately wearing sunglasses all the time
– Finding the husband waist deep in the river to get the right shot (not of me I might add)
– White; anything white making you appear 10 shades more tan
boyfriend shirt – Gap (ON SALE! – I got the XS)
leather short – Theory (similar here)
sandal – Clarks (last worn here)
glasses – Mango, leather belt – Next
mahiki bucket bag – Florian (last seen here)
watch – Michael Kors, rings – Boticca
love the shoes xxx
thanks eva – these ones are real comfy too
Gorgeous heels, and your photographs look as if it is a shoot straight out of a fashion magazine!
thanks so much nicolene
Awww, still love those heels!!! Poor Mr K must be so hot! What was the Husband taking photo of?! x
he was shooting video of the river – different project altogether
Love the photo if you on the tea chair – gorgeous xxx
These photos are so pretty Wendy! I love how you styled the oversized shirt and those shoes are so gorgeous! 🙂
been wearing the shirt so much, so versatile – glad you like it
love those wedges!!
So jealous of your summer weather, it is so cold here!
I like the blue wedges and bag together, nice accessories 🙂
Away From Blue
sure it won’t last for long – and sorry but I never have much sympathy for any australian complaining about their weather 😉
Great post and what a fab place to take pics! Is that just in your park?
I know, it’s got so much colour right now! And yes, just outside the front door.x
Those heels are fantastic what a wonderful compliment for such a chic outfit!
Beautiful photos, beautiful colors, beautiful you! (And Mr. K., of course!)
thanks so much, you are too kind.x
One of my favourite posts ever Wendy! You look gorgeous and the sentiments are so so sweet! A big happy Summer to you darling!!
thanks monica – wishing you a wonderful summer too.x
and if I might add, reading your list and what a beautiful mind of a blogger you have! <3